• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can i use my phone as a webcam??

I had problems figuring IP webcam out. Got some error message I don't rememebr. I also remember seeing a security alert program Don't remember the name of it, but the app looked like a big red fish eye lense that monitors like your front door and when it detects movement, it alets you with an alarm. That sort of acts as a webcam, but not for your intended purpose though.

Upvote 0
Who uses the Gmail app for gmail? On 2 occasions now I've accidently hit some button and sent a few index messages into archive and don't know how to retrieve them or even where to start to find them at. It seems like a big mystery just like on Star Trek when they've accidently (spelling) phased people out into space and time and don't know where they went or how to pull them back.
Springtree

Upvote 0
Who uses the Gmail app for gmail? On 2 occasions now I've accidently hit some button and sent a few index messages into archive and don't know how to retrieve them or even where to start to find them at. It seems like a big mystery just like on Star Trek when they've accidently (spelling) phased people out into space and time and don't know where they went or how to pull them back.
Springtree

I'd do a search for the answer to this or start another thread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones