1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

can it autmatically change settings at home?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Taffytim, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Taffytim

Taffytim Newbie

Hi I have a HTC Sensation and have problems getting a H signal at my home address.

My phone does get a sniff of one though which varies between 3 and 0 bars, mainly the latter and it chooses to try to get this signal rather than opting for a full gsm signal. This then causes problems when trying to make and recieve calls.

To get into the gsm only setting selection on my phone its a long 5 click process.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an app that toggles this instantly as the 3g aps dont do the job and my H signal still stays active.

Ideally I would love an ap that realises that Im home, disables my wcdma and switches on my wifi. Then when i leave home reverts back to wifi being switched off and re enables wcdma. I'd be amazed if there is an ap that does this but heres to hoping.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

You might look in to the Tasker app, it allows you to set up tasks like this. I understand that there is a bit of a learning curve on it.

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date is 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews