1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Can no longer preview Gmail attachments?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lescooper, Aug 10, 2010.

1. lescooper

lescooper Member

Jul 22, 2010
    I have downloaded Adobe and QuickOffice to preview Gmail attachements. All will work well for a while untill I eventually start getting an Error Message - "An SD Card is required to download attachments" It is like it no longer recognizes the Internal SD Card. (Internal SD Card shows almost 13GB available space - I have not added an external SD Card)

I am not trying to download - just preview. I have been through Samsung Tech Support 2 times and ended up having to do a Hard Reset both times. After the reset it works for a while untill I start getting the same Error Message again.There must ba a fix - short of having to repeatedly do Hard Resets??!!

For what it's worth - I have had the Captivate from day one and have not experienced any of the other issues. Even Google GPS works great and I use it every day here in Houston. No Rooting, and I run stock applications.

Hope someone can help because unfortunately this issue is a Captivate Killer for me. I work in magazine publishing and need to be able to preview graphic ads on the go.

Advertisement

2. GaryS1004

GaryS1004 New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Film Maker
    Marblehead, MA
    I have just gotten off thew phone with AT&T about this exact same issue. Can you download apps from the android marketplace?? AT&T wants to exchange the phone for a new one. I hope that this is not going to be a big issue..