• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can not find send to voicemail option

It wouldn't bother me, but I have debt collectors calling multiple times daily for the last owner of my phone number, which I've had since '05.Tried everything to stop them, even letters. I thought I had the answer when I gave up ios and switched to droid. I hope someone will enlighten us and give me back my sanity!

Upvote 0
It wouldn't bother me, but I have debt collectors calling multiple times daily for the last owner of my phone number, which I've had since '05.Tried everything to stop them, even letters. I thought I had the answer when I gave up ios and switched to droid. I hope someone will enlighten us and give me back my sanity!

I have more debt collectors calling asking about ppl I've never heard of too. I tried changing numbers and it's just different collectors looking for different ppl. Lol. Hope you find the answer I think a lot of us would benefit from it.

Upvote 0
You can always download a callblocker & block the calls that way.

Thank you, I am trying to stay away from so many permissions and apps that intercept calls. Being that I'm paranoid anyway I can't afford to not recieve a business call. I was hoping that it was just my ignorance to the lg ui that I missed the way to send the calls directly via in phone options.

After the other replies to this posting, I see it's not just me :(
Thanks to all that responded

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones