• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root can not make a nandroid backup....

MAKOKILLER

Sep 28, 2010
WATKINS GLEN, NY
For some reason I can not make a nandroid. It starts and goes for 2 lines of dots and then stops and says Ooops something went wrong. please check the recovery log. Is there a way to get this to work? I have never had a problem before. Tried rebooting phone and still nothing.

never mind got it... was not enough free space on the card to do a backup...

For some reason I can not make a nandroid. It starts and goes for 2 lines of dots and then stops and says Ooops something went wrong. please check the recovery log. Is there a way to get this to work? I have never had a problem before. Tried rebooting phone and still nothing.

never mind got it... was not enough free space on the card to do a backup...

it usually means that you do not have enough space on your card to make a nandroid backup. how many nandroids do you have on your card? nandroid backups can take up a lot of space on your card. they are pretty big depending on what you backup. keep only two on your card and transfer the rest to your computer.

Reactions: MAKOKILLER
Upvote 0
it usually means that you do not have enough space on your card to make a nandroid backup. how many nandroids do you have on your card? nandroid backups can take up a lot of space on your card. they are pretty big depending on what you backup. keep only two on your card and transfer the rest to your computer.

Talk about space, GodMode nandroids can be up to 1.06gb:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
really? wow! luckily my phone does not like godmode.

I must be one of the lucky ones for GodMode:thinking: I've never had any troubles with them. Virus's most recent GodMode nightly happens to be the best so far, imo. I recommend highly with ChopSuey v0.9.1 Synergy GodMode kernel. Have been getting great battery life with this kernel and with the V6, amazingly smooth;)

Virus's 8/25 Eternity rom: 780mb nandroid:cool:
Virus's 8/24 GodMode Synergy Kingdom rom: 1.04gb nandroid:eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones