• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can not reset samsung Note 2 N7100

OK, how did you root it, and what did you do to unroot it? These might give us information about the state of the device.

How are you trying to reset it? My guess is that you are using the system Settings, so have you tried going into recovery and resetting from there? What happens if you do? (That last might tell us why resetting from Settings doesn't work).

Finally, why are you trying to reset it? A reset will not undo any changes you have made to the system software, all it does is wipe your data, so if the reset is related to what you are trying to do in unrooting it's not likely to help.

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0
OK, how did you root it, and what did you do to unroot it? These might give us information about the state of the device.

How are you trying to reset it? My guess is that you are using the system Settings, so have you tried going into recovery and resetting from there? What happens if you do? (That last might tell us why resetting from Settings doesn't work).

Finally, why are you trying to reset it? A reset will not undo any changes you have made to the system software, all it does is wipe your data, so if the reset is related to what you are trying to do in unrooting it's not likely to help.
i rooted it by Kingo and unrooted it by SupeSU
when i reset from system setting it just restart and recovery dose not appear

Reactions: 0112183468
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones