1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can Optimus M play gameloft games?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kikikool, May 21, 2011.

1. kikikool

kikikool Newbie

I was looking at a couple gameloft games like eternal legacy and order and chaos (not released for android yet), has anyone had any experience with gameloft 3d games on the optimus m? Just wondering if they can be played or not

*oh and if anyone has had experience with the psx4android emulator that would be helpful too

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Android Expert

I don't recall seeing Java support anywhere in the phone or a single JAR or CAB download. Safe bet if it isn't made for android and in APK format, it won't work.

3. kikikool

kikikool Newbie

Well im just refering to the games that already have an android version out. Would those work? I know eternal legacy is already released for android, and order snd chaos is going to be released.

4. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Android Expert

If you're downloading from a 3rd party site, some will still put android versions in the details. Most apps I've seen usually say either 1.6+ or 2.2+, both of which categories we meet. If they go by phone compatibility, use the LG Optimus One as a reference. After that it's just trial and error, it'll either like your phone or not, lol. If the title of the apps specifies a phone, then I would avoid it.