• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can Optimus M play gameloft games?

kikikool

May 21, 2011
I was looking at a couple gameloft games like eternal legacy and order and chaos (not released for android yet), has anyone had any experience with gameloft 3d games on the optimus m? Just wondering if they can be played or not

*oh and if anyone has had experience with the psx4android emulator that would be helpful too

If you're downloading from a 3rd party site, some will still put android versions in the details. Most apps I've seen usually say either 1.6+ or 2.2+, both of which categories we meet. If they go by phone compatibility, use the LG Optimus One as a reference. After that it's just trial and error, it'll either like your phone or not, lol. If the title of the apps specifies a phone, then I would avoid it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones