1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can Someone Change the Resolution of this Boot Animation for me? (A bunch of pictures zippied up)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by htcamaze54, Apr 25, 2013.

1. htcamaze54

htcamaze54 Newbie

I really like this boot animation, but it's too small for my screen. I need a resolution of 540x960 . Here's the link: intoducinggalaxynexus_avilove4u.zip

It's a bunch of android's racing each other in fancy cars, it's nice. It's a bunch of pictures that make up the animation, and are in a zipped file. I don't have any picture editting programs, and don't want to download one. If you know any good ones, just leave a post. Just zip up the file again and post it on a file sharing site, or post that you're done, and I'll send my e-mail to you via private message. Thanks.

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

Ok, I'll try to take this on for you. At first I thought that it would be easy because the resolutions and folders were set wrong, but now I see that all the images are .jpg's instead of .png's. So that might take me a while. If you can do it faster, I have fixed the obvious and put it here:

Index of /htcamaze54

htcamaze54 likes this.
  3. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

I hope that was enough. I am sure there is free software to batch convert .jpg's to .png's; I really don't want to convert them one by one with my Photoshop for you . . . . .

HTC Amaze 4G Forum

The HTC Amaze 4G release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 1730mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews