• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can someone explain to me...

One last thing. Do you still have issues with your pictures still looking a bit fuzzy? That was found on the Droid, Eris, and I think the Incredible too. Just anyone with 2.1, basically, I believe. 2.2 didn't fix that. I took pics with my Eris way back when, with a Droid, and saw a N1's photos and they all suffer from that fuzzy look.

Some fuzzy, some a bit clearer. Could just be shaky hands ;)

Upvote 0
Some fuzzy, some a bit clearer. Could just be shaky hands ;)

Well the thing is, it didn't matter if the pics were taken while on 1.5 or 2.1. They all turned fuzzy. Many sites reported it and said it was a 2.1 issue. And that it was the GPU that was the culprit.

I just never heard anything after that. When I still had my Eris, it was never fixed. The Droid doesn't seem to be fixed either. Just got curious if we all just accepted that that was how it was.

It was, however, most notable on contact pictures. Not sure how that's working out for people now.

Upvote 0
Well the thing is, it didn't matter if the pics were taken while on 1.5 or 2.1. They all turned fuzzy. Many sites reported it and said it was a 2.1 issue. And that it was the GPU that was the culprit.

I just never heard anything after that. When I still had my Eris, it was never fixed. The Droid doesn't seem to be fixed either. Just got curious if we all just accepted that that was how it was.

It was, however, most notable on contact pictures. Not sure how that's working out for people now.

I don't note any fuzziness on the Inc. I rarely blow up the 8MP images to full size, but even at half size they're still looking real good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones