• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can Someone Please Help Me?! I Really Need It..

I have a Lg Optimus Logic3 Android and I'm having a problem with it. I plugged it into my computer and my autoplay popped up.. I had 2 removable disk files pop up as usual and when I unplugged my phone out my computer my music and pictures just disappeared and one of my removable disk files wouldn't pop up it said "insert a disk".. So i used my other one and now i can't really even download anything on there it keep saying "The root of drive K:\ is formatted with the FAT file system and can only store a limited number of items. Store the items in a subfolder, or reformat the drive using the NTFS file system". and I been trying to get it back for like a hour.. I turned it on and off and I took the battery out and stuff hooking it back up to my computer and it still didn't work.. so I restarted my phone and I tried to transfer music from my old phone to my Android and it didn't work and THIS IS MY 1ST PROBLEM WITH MY PHONE.. Please help!! :-(
This is the phone I have

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the site

I believe your device is the LG 9, I will direct you to that device forum for proper help and support, see below

LG Optimus L9
Sub-Forums:
subforum_old.gif
Optimus L9 - All Things Root

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones