1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Can someone please tell me how I get OK Google to work?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by hollyoaks777, Jun 9, 2016.

1. hollyoaks777

hollyoaks777 Lurker
    None

Sep 11, 2014
    Can someone please tell me how I get OK Google to work? I have had the s6 since it came out and I still can't get it to work. I have disabled s voice and basically tried everything I have found on Google and still can't get it to work!

Advertisement

2. RazzMaTazz

RazzMaTazz Android Expert

Jan 28, 2011
    "Everything you found on Google" doesn't really tell us exactly what you've tried, so it's kinda hard to know whether we'd be wasting time suggesting that you do A, B, or C. If you want helpful suggestions and you want to be respectful of other people's time, then you should probably spend a few minutes saying exactly what you tried.

App drawer -> Google app -> Menu -> Settings -> Then mess with stuff like "Voice".

#2 RazzMaTazz, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    hollyoaks777 likes this.
  3. Parayilhussain

Parayilhussain Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 26, 2015
    Male
    Business
    Cochin
    Settings>language and input>voice input>enhanced google services tap on the gear icon>Ok Google detection select the switch on.

electricpete and hollyoaks777 like this.
  4. hollyoaks777

hollyoaks777 Lurker
    None

Sep 11, 2014
    I can't believe it I had to change the way my voice is and it took me hours but getting the Knack. Only thing is it doesn't give you enough time to ask what your wanting to search for. Is there a way to make it stay open longer? So you have time to ask it to search for something for example? I'm only getting a second and a half at most and that's no kidding. Most times milliseconds !!!