• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can someone sticky drivers links?

If your talking about the win7 video driver thread? It's already in the guide sticky. As stated in the sticky (we're only allowed one), if you see something that you think should go in the guide sticky, PM me.

That driver did not work. See my response in the thread.

I was hoping for drivers for all windows versions. I might try it on an older pc with XP or something.

Upvote 0
You shouldn't need to manually install drivers period. Win7 64bit has specific issues and there are some systems that have drivers installed for other devices that conflict with the phones drivers. I've had personal experience with 5 different Android phones (Moment, Hero, Evo, Epic, Intercept) connecting with 3 different win 32bit versions (XP, Vista and 7) on too many different computers to count and I've never had to manually install a driver once. The biggest culprits in the process are usb debugging which sometimes needs to be turned off, sometimes not and the usb cable itself. This isn't to say that you're not having another issue, but the reason you're having trouble finding drivers is that not too many users have needed them. You might want to post the exact problem you're having and the steps you've taken to resolve them, there's always the chance that someone else here has already had and solved the same issue. I hope you find a quick resolution and will help to the best of my abilities.

Upvote 0
You shouldn't need to manually install drivers period. Win7 64bit has specific issues and there are some systems that have drivers installed for other devices that conflict with the phones drivers. I've had personal experience with 5 different Android phones (Moment, Hero, Evo, Epic, Intercept) connecting with 3 different win 32bit versions (XP, Vista and 7) on too many different computers to count and I've never had to manually install a driver once. The biggest culprits in the process are usb debugging which sometimes needs to be turned off, sometimes not and the usb cable itself. This isn't to say that you're not having another issue, but the reason you're having trouble finding drivers is that not too many users have needed them. You might want to post the exact problem you're having and the steps you've taken to resolve them, there's always the chance that someone else here has already had and solved the same issue. I hope you find a quick resolution and will help to the best of my abilities.

I just gave up and traded it in on an HTC. I plugged the HTC in and it worked right away.

The Moment has never liked Vista or Windows 7. I've had trouble with every computer I've ever tried to hook it up to that had those operating systems on it.

I certainly know how to install drivers so there's something else weird going on with the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones