• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can someone with 2.2 rooted & 2.2 kernal....

These were before and after screen caps when I flashed to the first leaked 2.2

Linpack = Android 2.1
device2-1.png

Linpack = leaked Android 2.2
device3.png

Quadrant = Android 2.1
device-2.png

Quadrant = leaked Android 2.2
device4.png

Upvote 0
On the new linpack I get 34-35 (new linpack numbers dropped from what they were before)

With the "Second Wave" rom I usually get in the mid 1300's with quadrant. I've seen as low as high 1100's and as high as upper 1300's. with a few over 1400 on the old stock 2.2 leak.

I had the latest nightly CM6 on my phone yesterday. I was getting mid-high 1400's in quadrant, I think as high as a 1473. I'm not exactly sure which kernel CM6 uses though, it may still be the .29...CM6 is really cool, with a ton of options, like color calibration for the screen. But too many things don't work, so I went back to the "Second Wave" ROM.

BTW, I usually run quadrant 3 times in a row, it tends to get a better average that way, the first time is usually pretty low. Not useful for comparisons, because of I wanted to test Sense vs say something like launcher pro, depending on which one I tested 2nd, it would look like one is better performing than the other. They actually perform the same from what I can tell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones