1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can someone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BRAINZ2013, Aug 26, 2012.

1. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

The other day i finally got my dalvik to 20m without constant rebooting but i noticed my cpu temp. Sensor the ARM v7 processor Rev2 (v71) this temp will not go down past 122f. degrees now can i ask is it good this high i know i have to be cooking ....... how can i lower this :banghead::eek:

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Thats high. Usually 110-112 is warm. 115-120 is hot. 120+ you've got issues.

I would take that battery out of the phone and let it sit before you do real damage. Let it cool down and then diagnose the issue. Dont wanna sit there while its cooking messing around with it making it worse. ;)

Id just start with a ROM re flash and then go from there. Check any newly installed apps also.

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

The reflash wipe data wipe cache etc it worked its at 77- 85 what gets it that high the junk and garbage data or ......... its just one of those things cause soon as i clean up its at 77-85 thanks again ....have to change your name to the esteem doctor , the esteem clinic real soon Dr. Fuzzy got shit on lock .

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews