1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Can the dial options be moved to the bottom?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Shockwave78, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Shockwave78

Shockwave78 Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 16, 2011
    HVAC
    NH
    I will be switching from iPhone after 4yrs to either the galaxy nexus or the razr. After playing on a couple android phones today I like everything about it pretty much. My hands ain't huge but eithe way the bigger te screen the better IMO. What I noticed on a couPle phones was that the options while in the dialed were at the top of the screen(contacts ect ect)

Can these be moved to the bottom? Is it the same in ICS?

Also while I have you here, it seems the keys on the bottom of the razr will be considered not needed when ICS comes out? True?

Advertisement

2. richphitzwell

richphitzwell Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 20, 2010
    In general just press on the widget or icon for a couple of seconds and then u can move it wherever u want or delete it from the home screens. Additionally click on any empty spot on the screen for a couple of seconds and u can add whatever u want to that spot. There are other tricks as well but i think that answered your question. As for ics, it wont really change the usefulness of the buttons but i believe it opens up to manufacturers to do away with them in the since that they can make the screen bigger and place them on screen to move left or right. In either case it wont affect your current phone if it gets updated to ics