Well I've been really excited bout the EVO since March and my EVO should be coming in tomorrow but all my excitement has been destroyed after I found out that Sprint isn't offering $10 off a month for 24 months for renewing contracts, even for customers like me with a SERO account. That's $240 i could save. I was all ready to call into Sprint to activate this phone on my line but now I'm thinking i'm going to wait it out. I got the EVO for $430 (after bing cashback from wirefly) so i think that's a good price so i'm going to hold onto it for about a month and keep calling Sprint to see if they'll offer the 10/24 deal after the iphone4 has been released. I'd like to use the EVO during that time without service, over wifi if i can. I don't want to just let it sit there unopened tempting me everyday lol. I might sell it but I don't think i'll ever get a deal like $430 for a new one anytime soon that's why.