1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Can these things be changed somehow?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by slade, Dec 6, 2009.

1. slade

slade Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Pilot
    Homeless
    Here are a few things I would like to change /do if there is some way I haven't been able to figure out...

1. Disable 3-way and conference calling (or even call holding) so that I don't accidentally make such calls.It's a fingertip/lag problem, not my ear/cheekbone making these calls.

2. Disable 1-touch calling in the phone menu (i would rather it bring up the contact details when I click a name... as in, I'll press the call button when I am ready to call) The people app and the phone app look too similar to be so ergonomically different. If you don't "flick" right you accidentally make a phone call

3. Move a phone number from a voicemail (that was received while the phone was out of range or in airplane mode) to the address book.

Any ideas or suggestions how I can address any of these? Even some official site I can complain to?

thanks!

Advertisement

2. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Search for Brains
    Raccoon City
    I am not sure about 1 and 3, but the disable one click dialing. Are you refering to the HTC widget?

I have a shortcut to the Android "People" app and it does exactly what you want. I like most of the HTC widgets, but I don't care for their contact app. When adding people it forces you to select a default action such as call, email or sms.

3. ftothe3

ftothe3 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    no he means in the dialer app. you're right it is a bit too sensitive at times.

Tags: