• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can u play pc games on the infinity?

i was wondering how much of a computer the infinity pad actually was. if i bought a external cd player, could i play pc games (ec. Command and Conquer) on the infinity like a real labtop? please if someone could answer this question that would be GREAT!!!

yes you can sort of. it will depend on the support, but most games you can stream through the internet from your pc.

so here is what you do
1.on your infinity in the app drawer there is an app called my cloud. click on that
2. next click my desktop
3.you will need to download the splashtop program on any computer that has the pc game you want to play.

as long as your pc has internet and your infinity has internet, then you can play most games that is on your pc through your tablet.

here check this out:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones