1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can we please start a pics thread?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nastro, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Nastro

Nastro Member

I'm dying for some real life pics of the champagne in good light, maybe outside. I saw it on youtube and it looked amazing, but would love to see it in good natural light. Grey too for that matter.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JohnnyCSx

JohnnyCSx Newbie

If you can be a bit patient, I'd be glad to take a few pictures. It's nearly 2 a.m. over here so I can't do much now, but in the morning I'll take a few shots of the back of it. (Champagne, btw)

3. I'll try to take some tonight. I've got a 32gb gray.

4. Nastro

Nastro Member

Cool, thanks guys.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Here's the Champagne. I think it looks like stainless steel IMO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

class01 likes this.
  6. rsmin

rsmin Well-Known Member

Richman21, That really looks great. I had that color with amazon, but gave up on it when I was able to snag the other color from best buy. Now just ned to find they keyboard.

7. Nastro

Nastro Member

Sweet. I'm going to wait to get a 64gb champagne since everyone is saying it doesn't look yellow. I looked at the grey in gamestop n it looked too purple for my liking, which made me worry about the champagne.

8. theandies

theandies Android Enthusiast

How about a screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    This is my current home page but it has changed about a dozen times in the past 2 days.
    I almost exclusively use my own pictures as wallpaper. This is a sunset from my front porch a few years back.

I'll take some picures of my grey Prime after dinner.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews