• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can you chage whats pops up when you hit the "Phone" icon?

I have searched around for the same thing and for now I think we are stuck with the dial pad coming up by default, although it appears that it will be an easy modification once people who know coding get into the guts of 2.0. If there is a missed call it does put a notification in the top bar, at least.

There is always the option of finding an improved phone dialer in the Market.

Upvote 0
I have searched around for the same thing and for now I think we are stuck with the dial pad coming up by default, although it appears that it will be an easy modification once people who know coding get into the guts of 2.0. If there is a missed call it does put a notification in the top bar, at least.

There is always the option of finding an improved phone dialer in the Market.

o alright so there is NO way to do it right now than huh? atleast someone answered me on this forum :rolleyes: lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones