1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can you change a phone case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by instanentlay, May 2, 2012.

1. instanentlay

instanentlay Lurker

Hi there. I got my phone a week ago and I am crying now because I have dropped on the ground :( It just slipped of my pocket in the jacket and the back side of the case is not that looking as it was :( Also I have 2 small scratches on the camera screen but they are not visible. And the question is can you change a whole case of HTC One X? I suppose you cannot :(

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

You could but for 2 things. The skill to do it would probably damage it more, and being able to actually buy it in the first place.
    There is a video somewhere of someone dismantling the phone, think it's japanese.

s.m.knipe likes this.
  3. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

The key to it would be having the right tools, and the familiarity with the innards and their arrangement (as coney points out above). Lastly, again, as coney points out, I don't know that you would be able to find replacement casing pieces...

Here's the breakdown though:
    HTC One X torn down, take a peek inside - GSMArena Blog

4. instanentlay

instanentlay Lurker

Thanks for the answer but it doesn't matter now. My phone will be replaced because of the faulty Wi-Fi :)

5. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Android Expert

El Presidente likes this.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews