• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can you change the 'Always Use' option?

xRockerr

Lurker
Oct 1, 2011
Ok, so a couple days ago I just got my Droid 3 replacement phone, and when I went to go send a pic msg, and a screen came up and I could pick between a couple different places to choose the image from. Well I pressed 'Always use this' at the bottom and I meant to click on gallery, but I accidently pressed Internal storage. Now if i want to send a pic from my gallery i have to go into my gallery and select the pic. Is there any way to change it so it always goes to gallery?

If you cannot find the app that has the defaults in Manage Applications, you can also install a different gallery app from the market. I think that this will force another question about which app that you want to use as the default, and you should be able to choose Gallery from there. Then you can uninstall that new app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones