• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you change the color of the in-call phone screen?

The color of the screen on the phone is an ugly brown. Is there a way to change that?
Thanks!
Sure, go into settings - wallpapers and themes - then browse the themes. Each theme will show you screenshots of what it will look like including a shot of the dialer. I'm pretty sure it changes the in call screen as well because I change my themes often and I've seen my in call screen in many different colors. Download the theme you want then apply it. When browsing themes you can filter them by color, paid, free, ect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:thinking:Hi there, I do not think we can change that, I spent most of day going back and forth trying to find a setting for that but no luck. But it does change , yesterday mine went from that ugly brownish color to grey to green and teal. its constantly changing but it always start with that ugly brown. i agree it is ugly but if you find out anything different, please let me know as well. :rob::rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I've been trying to do this for a very long time and I just figured it out. The color of the in call screen changes based on your lock screen. I know it sounds weird but when I had a picture of a sunset the color was a brownish red however I recently changed my lockscreen to a path of snow with a blue sky and now the colors changed to a blue color. Try it and see if it works for you.

Upvote 0
The color of the screen on the phone is an ugly brown. Is there a way to change that?
Thanks!
I've been trying to do this for a very long time and I just figured it out. The color of the in call screen changes based on your lock screen. I know it sounds weird but when I had a picture of a sunset the color was a brownish red however I recently changed my lockscreen to a path of snow with a blue sky and now the colors changed to a blue color. Try it and see if it works for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones