• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can you have multiple email accounts?

rpdxboxer

Feb 22, 2011
Can you have multiple email accounts on the Inspire? Or just your gmail account? For example I have three different email accounts, one for personal, one for gaming, and one for school. One is through gmail, one is through yahoo, and the other through my school.

I use k-9 mail app and have all my email accounts linked in that.

You can also setup multiple accounts under the stock mail app. Just setup the first then menu-more-new account

Doesn't really work the best from the phone itself. :thinking: I am also trying to setup email accounts for both my shcool and hotmail account and both to no avail. I'm a noob when it comes to setting up email though. On my Captivate it was really, really simple.

Upvote 0
Reactions: rpdxboxer
Upvote 0

I wish it did but I tried it verbatim on the website, which btw redirects you to another "similar" website from the link provided above, and also prefilling my school email and my username but with everything else still showing from the tutorial. I'm really sorry but when it comes to setting up email I feel like an toddler. :( I had a similar problem with my 3gs, with my Captivate it was really simple perhaps I'm just missing or overlooking some "easy" info. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones