• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you hook up a keyboard, mouse, and monitor to the galaxy s?

Using the phone as a pc is kind of a unique idea. I'm not sure why one would really want to do that, but I may just be unimaginative.

There is a way to manage the phone with through your pc, thereby taking advantage of the keyboard, mouse and monitor. MobilEdit is a cellphone management program that will allow you to manage your contacts, send texts, and so on far more easily than poking around the cellphone's screen based keyboard. I have found it works pretty well.

Upvote 0
Actually, I'm referring to a pc-based program called MobilEdit. It allows you to view the phone's contents on your pc's monitor and manage the phone via the pc's keyboard. You can create or edit contacts, send text messages, and move files/photos/videos to and from your phone. I find using a pc's keyboard far easier than pecking around the phone's screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones