• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you install CF3D to Samsung Intercept?

I am using this app Chainfire 3D. It tells me to install CF3D. The warning says: "Installing the CF3D driver may cause your device to not boot. in that case you will need to re-flash your firmware, or restore a CWM backup. Are you sure you want to continue?" That part scare the crap out of me. I also read "Many users are running Chainfire3D on devices not listed here - it's likely to work on all modern devices. So far nobody has reported a failed install, so that's good. Doesn't mean problems can't happen." That part raise me up a bit except "Doesn't mean problems can't happen." I got to be honest with you Samsung Intercept holders. Can I download this app into my phone because I don't want to take a risk but I really want this app to continue of what I got to do? By the way, I have Chainfire 3D v3.3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones