• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can you make an app to fix the Camera issue?

Wally World

Android Expert
Dec 28, 2010
We know GB has the bug that reverts the camera to WS mode when rebooting and with the .602 update when the os kicks the camera app out of ram or you kick it out.

The Picture Frame Plus widget has a camera button on it that will send you straight in to 8mp camera mode. Is it possible to look at what is written that does this and strip out the rest of the app to only leave you with a shortcut to the 8mp camera mode?

We know GB has the bug that reverts the camera to WS mode when rebooting and with the .602 update when the os kicks the camera app out of ram or you kick it out.

The Picture Frame Plus widget has a camera button on it that will send you straight in to 8mp camera mode. Is it possible to look at what is written that does this and strip out the rest of the app to only leave you with a shortcut to the 8mp camera mode?

I know, this is not an answer to your question... :p Hmm, when I try to add the Picture Frame Plus Widget to my home screen either on LPP or "Blur's Home", it just opens the Gallery, but no widget appears...on .602 rooted.

Upvote 0
I know, this is not an answer to your question... :p Hmm, when I try to add the Picture Frame Plus Widget to my home screen either on LPP or "Blur's Home", it just opens the Gallery, but no widget appears...on .602 rooted.

It opens the gallery. Pick a picture and it should put it in the frame on your desktop.

Reactions: JB in AZ
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones