1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support can you put all pics in one gallery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jhill89, Dec 13, 2011.

1. jhill89

jhill89 Lurker
    None

Dec 13, 2011
    The phone automatically puts photos into different galleries (e.g camera pics, screenshots, photos from the web). Is there a way to put them all into one gallery?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    The Gallery app will display images by folder so if you have you pictures in different folders within a main folder, they still will be separated. The only way to do it with the default gallery is to keep all your images in one folder with no subfolder. Other apps have more flexibility. QuickPic is rather popular, but I don't know if it will do what you want.

3. jhill89

jhill89 Lurker
    None

Dec 13, 2011
    I've given QuickPic a try. It doesn't do what I want it to but it's much better than the default Gallery app. Thanks!

4. SebaKL

SebaKL Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 4, 2011
    Interactive Designer/Developer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    I normally connect my phone by Cable to computer. The GT-I9100 will appear in my driver list. Then double click it, and explore the phone. All photos are kept in DCIM/Camera folder. You can create your own folders within Camera, name them as you like and organize the photos by cut and paste. Sometimes when I'm lazy I use ASTRO to move files from default Camera folder or folders made by other apps like Whatsapp. It's a manual job but personally I don't mind doing it.