• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can you test this website please

Hi all,
I've been having a few issues with a particular website and I just want to rule out that it is not an issue with the Xperia Arc or Gingerbread OS.

Using whatever browser you wish, visit ITV

Does it redirect you to their mobile site?

If no, what browser are you using and do you have any settings that forces the browser to load the desktop version of a site?

If yes, can you get it to display the standard "desktop" version of the website by changing your user agent settings?

Regards

Alun

Hi all,
I've been having a few issues with a particular website and I just want to rule out that it is not an issue with the Xperia Arc or Gingerbread OS.

Using whatever browser you wish, visit ITV

Does it redirect you to their mobile site?

If no, what browser are you using and do you have any settings that forces the browser to load the desktop version of a site?

If yes, can you get it to display the standard "desktop" version of the website by changing your user agent settings?

Regards

Alun

it redirects me to wap site... Skyfire and default browser.. Will check on other ones and post result
Regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones