• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you use Virtual numbers on DoorDash/UberEats For the purpose explained in the post?

Uberguy

Lurker
Jun 12, 2021
Can a virtual number that works be linked with Uber drivers'/ delivers' accounts. You need a phone number linked to it for both verification purposes and for when you need to call or text a customer: through the Uber drivers' app you click the text/ call button and then it uses your phone to call/ text. The customer doesn't see your number, but you still use your number for it. I have tried Google Voice and Text Now but they don't work for this. The reason I want this is because I would like my girlfriend to be able to use my deliver's account sometimes, so if we used a virtual number she could have access to it too. Is this possible? Plz help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones