• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help candy crush

bmxrcer190

Lurker
Apr 7, 2013
I work with a woman who purchased a coby kyros 7015 and I have been trying to do a few things to it. First she wanted the Pandora app on which I was able to do by downloading the apk file. She now wants to be able to play the game Candy Crush Saga on it. I have downloaded and installed the google play store(which doesn't seem to have has many apps available as the real play store) but when I download the candy crush apk file and use the built in apk installer it will not play. It says it has installed and it creates an icon for it but when I go to open the game I get an error that says "The application Candy Crush Saga process .com.king.candycrushsaga has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have not been able to figure out why it keeps doing this. The Pandora app works fine and I also downloaded and installed Adobe Flash on it. I've tried several times to reset the tablet and see if it would work with no luck. I don't have much experience with this particular tablet so I was wondering if anyone else may know what was going on and a way to fix it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones