1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support cannot access andriod market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by steeljake75, Feb 9, 2011.

1. steeljake75

steeljake75 New Member

Feb 9, 2011
    jacksonville,nc
    i just got the upgrade to 2.1 (my old moment died in the process of being upgraded :( ) and now i have to get all my app back... howvere, when attempting to access the andriod market a get this:

A server error has occured. Rety, or cancel and retunr to the previous screen.

I tried reseting my profile and even tried to acess the market from my PC. I received a notice of a failed security certificate.

Advertisement

2. someguyatx

someguyatx Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Leave the original google account in the phone and create a new one. After you connect to market several times without error you can delete the second account from the phone.

3. roadster

roadster Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    did you pull the batt and try again before doing anything ele.

4. jjc-fl

jjc-fl New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    After Sprint replaced my Moment and all the updates completed, I was unable to access the Market, after many hours and B.S. advice from Sprint Tech Support, they upgraded my phone to a new one, but let me keep my old phone. So not one to let something just drop, I decided to try a few things, the one thing that worked was to go into settings, Manage applications, located the Market app, open and a button was labeled "Uninstall Updates". I did this tried the Market and it worked with no problem.

Give it a shot.

5. mellymoo

mellymoo New Member

Jan 29, 2012
    I got a LG optsisum and I'm using andriod market online on my laptop, but I press download but they won't download to my phone what's wrong and what do I do