1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Cannot Access Internal Memory

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Infiltrator2K, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Infiltrator2K

Infiltrator2K New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    I S-off'd my HTC Sensation using Revolutionary's S-Off & recovery tool. I also installed the Superuser app to give me 'root' although I simply cannot access the phone's internal memory. (only my 8GB SD card is recognized).

I've tried everything I can think off, including: uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, rebooting, enabling USB debugging, factory rest, renaming the ext-SD's drive from H to Z, enabling disk connection type, installing HTC Sync, mounting/demounting,

Bizarrely, when I physically remove the ext SD card Windows 7 displays a drive, although its unaccessable and PC connect goes into charge only mode with 'disk' option not available.

I did have trouble installing Superuser 3.0.7 and had to retry several times, also in the apps menu its icon is a green android appose to a grey andoid with cross bones. Does this mean my phone's not rooted?

I've tried everything I can think of and searched everywhere to resolve this issue so help much appreciated.

Cheers Ian

Advertisement

2. Tink-GB

Tink-GB Well-Known Member

May 30, 2011
    nr Bath, UK
    After 80+ views..
    Oh dear..

Try xda developers... As that is where most rom versions come from to start with. There's lots of threads and a complete forums almost for rooting and Rom'ing the Sensation.

You might have better luck there.
    ;)