• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cannot access play store on nexus 7 2013

clipps

Dec 4, 2012
manitoba canada
i cannot access the play store on my nexus 7 2013 .i have tried these steps with no luck. sign into my account and out . clear cache . i have also tried at a different router with no luck i factory reset my tablet and it doesnt restore data. all settings are in place. the google play services are disabled and i am not able to enable them the buttons dont give me a option they r dark instead of white letters on them force stop is the same and clear cache doesnt work either . but i can open the play store thru my galaxy S4 witch uses the same wi-fi same network
its something that happened overnight i can can open google chrome google + flipboard but not hangouts or helpouts any suggestions :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones