1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Cannot connect to PC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sudbury33, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Sudbury33

Sudbury33 Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2011
    Hello everyone! Im new to the forums and to the world of Droids. I've had my thunderbolt for about 4 days now and I love it, but ive run into a small problem.

I was able to connect to my pc a couple days ago and transfer music to my phone. The usb notification popped up like it was supposed to, I selected disk drive as the setting, and was able to transfer music. However, now I want to go back and transfer more music, but I cannot connect. My default setting is Disk drive and to give a notification, but whenever it is plugged in, there isnt a notification on the screen and the computer immediately pulls up the vcast drivers. There isnt even an option for disk drives or my SD card. Does anyone know how I can get it to connect and actually recognize it like it did last time?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. Sailing_Nut

Sailing_Nut Well-Known Member
    None

May 23, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Maryland
    This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I have seen some "strangeness" with mine from time to time.

I find that a reboot fixes my PC connection issues. Hope it works for you!

3. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest
    None
    Try this go under settings and find connect to pc. Make sure your bolt is connected to the computer first. My computer doesn't find the phone from time to time and this is what i do.