• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cannot connect to wifi at home

skira

Lurker
Jun 9, 2011
I am encounter this problem, my samsung galaxy 5503 cannot connect wifi at my house but it is working fine at starbuck, KFC. It is ok for my laptop to connect my wifi at home, so shouldn't be any problem on my hand phone.

Before I sent for upgrade to Android version 2.2, was ok but after upgraded to 2.2, I am having this problem.

Samsung technician said the setting is ok, they are able to connect wifi at their office.

Any help?

I am encounter this problem, my samsung galaxy 5503 cannot connect wifi at my house but it is working fine at starbuck, KFC. It is ok for my laptop to connect my wifi at home, so shouldn't be any problem on my hand phone.

Before I sent for upgrade to Android version 2.2, was ok but after upgraded to 2.2, I am having this problem.

Samsung technician said the setting is ok, they are able to connect wifi at their office.

Any help?

Welcome, skira.

+1 to AndroidSPCS' answer.

You could try going into Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Wi-Fi settings -> select your home network in the list of Wi-Fi networks by long-pressing the entry and select "Forget network". Then when your home network reappears on the screen, select it and re-enter your password and the appropriate settings.

Good luck and welcome again to AndroidForums!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones