• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cannot connected to KIes air throught IP address

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

Hi, I needed some helps on connecting my samsung note 2 and samsung note 10.1 to my computer through Kies Air. It was OK before but as I upgraded my Java to 7 and the message for kies air was the programme has revoked so I reinstalled kies and Java the problem still exist and then I deleted the kies air icon on my desktop and tried to reinstall it by typiung in the URL address as instructed on the kies air in my phone but everytime it comes to the website for the URL address not toc onnected to KIes Air as it should be. I don't know why and what to do to right the wrong. Please help!
Thanks!
WW

I deleted the kies air icon on my desktop and tried to reinstall it
Deleting the icon from the desktop doesn't uninstall the program, so all you did was reinstall the icon.

Uninstall Kies (Control Panel/Programs and Features. Select Kies. Uninstall. Reboot.) Then install it again.

everytime it comes to the website for the URL address not toc onnected to KIes Air as it should be.
Shut off Windows Firewall, or tell it to allow Kies Air to function as a server.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones