1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cannot control volume on Bose Soundlink through phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pissedoffrazr, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Pissedoffrazr

Pissedoffrazr Lurker

I cant find any solution for this online. I had a Droid X and could always have a full range of volume through phone controls. Now that I have the Razr Maxx the volume controls barely do a thing (very minimal change) until I get to zero volume which obviously turns off volume. I have no problem connecting to the bluetooth and can change volume through the Soundlink itself still. I updated firmware on Soundlink (twice to make sure). When connected through aux cable volume control works correctly. I have unpaired/repaired, restarted and searched all settings menus. I dont have another bluetooth speaker or headphones to test the phone on but I have a strong feeling it wouldnt make a difference.

Somebody please help, part of the whole point of the bluetooth is using the phone as a remote.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Pissedoffrazr

Pissedoffrazr Lurker

3. Methos1979

Methos1979 Android Enthusiast

I'm sorry you never got an answer to this issue. I noticed the problem with I 'test drove' the Razr Maxx earlier in the summer. It was one of the reasons the phone went back. I've never had this problem with my iPhone and was hoping they would fix the problem before the release of the HD Maxx. Nope - I'm test driving the HD Maxx now and the same problem. Wtf? There is some volume change but not nearly enough. If anyone else has seen this issue and has an answer let us know!

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews