• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot download MMS

Putty

Android Expert
May 31, 2010
OH--IO
One of the worst things I hate about Android...Why I have to Download an image I am text'd is so dumb. Why it doesn't just come in like an iPhone is beyond me.
Basically, right now, I hit download and it just spins and spins. then stops and does not display the image and the download button is gone. I have to reboot to get download again.

Any suggestions??

One of the worst things I hate about Android...Why I have to Download an image I am text'd is so dumb. Why it doesn't just come in like an iPhone is beyond me.
Basically, right now, I hit download and it just spins and spins. then stops and does not display the image and the download button is gone. I have to reboot to get download again.

Any suggestions??

mms display fine for me, i have the option to save it if i want to keep it but not needed to display it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones