• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot download pictures from the browser?

I know your questions is passed on to you, but were the attempts from any website (try the google logo from google.com for instance) or different pictures from a particular website.

Can the images be saved on a computer (verify that image saving is not blocked by the website itself).

What is the particular procedure she is using to try to same the images?

Reactions: Androidyah
Upvote 0
Not sure what you mean?
I have a AT&T version and it works fine. I do however use the Boat browser...........not sure about the stock browser?
One ting i have noticed..........with Google images it will not allow a download of the thumbnail but if you choose the "view full size" it will allow you to save the image. Just long press the image a a dialog will come up and ask you.

Reactions: Androidyah
Upvote 0
I know your questions is passed on to you, but were the attempts from any website (try the google logo from google.com for instance) or different pictures from a particular website.

Can the images be saved on a computer (verify that image saving is not blocked by the website itself).

What is the particular procedure she is using to try to same the images?

I gave her a link for an image (I am able to download it) but she got the same problem.
By the way, we have the same device SGS3 JB.
She tried to download images from the official browser (but she got "fail " message) and shettried to download from Chrome but (the save button) unavailable..!!
So, really I don't know what's the problem with her?

Upvote 0
Not sure what you mean?
I have a AT&T version and it works fine. I do however use the Boat browser...........not sure about the stock browser?
One ting i have noticed..........with Google images it will not allow a download of the thumbnail but if you choose the "view full size" it will allow you to save the image. Just long press the image a a dialog will come up and ask you.

As I told you before.... She tried to download (the same images I'm able to download) but got a problem!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones