1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Cannot find clear instructions to Xfer photos to PC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by David_G, Dec 25, 2014.

1. David_G

David_G Lurker
    None

Dec 25, 2014
    Male
    Hi all,

New to the forum, just got an LG G Flex for Christmas.

I've been trying to follow googled instructions to transfer photos from the Flex to a PC (desktop), without any luck.

Using my icons on my Flex, I found my photos in the Gallery. However, when I look at the Flex's directory "tree" on my PC using Windows Explorer, I do not see the Gallery anywhere, and my photos are NOT in the "Pictures" folder. Where would I find photos on my Flex looking in Windows Explorer?

All I want is some simple instructions on how to easily move existing photos from my Flex to my PC desktop (I do NOT want/need directions on sending photos via email etc. at this time). But if I can't get an easier method to work, I may try sending photos to my own email later on, then I could save them from email into a folder on my PC.

Thanks in advance!
    - David G.

Advertisement

2. TomL

TomL Lurker
    None

Dec 19, 2014
    Go under settings > PC Connection > Select USB connection > Media Sync

I did notice that one of my USB cable wasn't recognized for data transfer while the one included with the charger did come up after couple seconds after plugged in. Hope this helps.

LG G Flex

The LG G Flex was the first smartphone to come with a flexible display. Its 6-inch display comes with a curved design that seems to wrap around your face. It also has a 13MP camera, 3,500 mAh battery, and Snapdragon 800.
Tags: