• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot find Pixel 6 Pro forum

i do not think there are device specific forums anymore. i just started a thread in the suggestion forum about this.

Upvote 0
i do not think there are device specific forums anymore. i just started a thread in the suggestion forum about this.
I was wondering what happened. I tried to open my phone's forum and get "The requested page could not be found."
This is crazy. Without the specific forums, we can't get help with specific phones, but you know this already. This was a BIG mistake by someone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
How is not having device specific forums supposed to be a good idea. As long as I've been here I've followed the specific forums for each of my phones as well as my wife's phones.
I agree with you and have done the same thing. I've also checked the forums of the phones I was considering before I purchased them. It makes no sense to me. One of Android Central's volunteers said that it was geet to be too much work to maintain all the old forums while creating forums for all the new phones. He said that he wasn't told this was going to happen either. So nobody knew about this. This was a major screwups by whoever is in charge.

Upvote 0
I've had the Pixel 6 Pro for over a year. It's had some minor issues like most phones. The only big problem is sometimes, when I get a call, it doesn't ring and goes straight to voice mail. I don't think it's very common but others do have it.
Ahh thanks, my mother who is super intelligent, she recomended me to look at the reviews at it, there was a bunch of one star ones, but there was also a bunch of five stars as well, so looking at this fourm for help on purchasing it currently, my Moto has some techincall issues, had to do a few factory data resets a bit ago, but nothing that I could not solve without all of here.

Upvote 0
Get a Pixel 7. I've had -0- problems with it
Thanks, hopefully I can search one online shop without going to the store, besides all it is to insert my Sims card and the rest throughout the play store, and a few of them throughout the f-droid too. Nothing I cannot handle in the end.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Ahh thanks, my mother who is super intelligent, she recomended me to look at the reviews at it, there was a bunch of one star ones, but there was also a bunch of five stars as well, so looking at this fourm for help on purchasing it currently, my Moto has some techincall issues, had to do a few factory data resets a bit ago, but nothing that I could not solve without all of here.
Wow the specific device threads are all gone. Now just one big "Android Devices" thread lol.

Not a good idea.
I couldn't agree more. I don't know why I got notified about this question? And if I have a question about a specific phone, how will others with my phone know I posted it?

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
People seldom post moderate reviews, either they're good or bad.
They'll post good ones when they're glad with their purchase and post bad reviews when they experience something negative, even when it's not the problem with the device.

Read between the lines.

Upvote 0
People seldom post moderate reviews, either they're good or bad.
They'll post good ones when they're glad with their purchase and post bad reviews when they experience something negative, even when it's not the problem with the device.

Read between the lines.
Thank you PitCarver! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones