• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot Flash A New Rom On Phone or Access My Phone

D

Deleted User

I rooted a new LG Optimus chat phone (I've done this before with the same phone, this is a replacement). In Uninstalling the system apps (Facebook, Twitter, etc) I believe I accidentally uninstalled an important part of the main menu screen on the phone.
When I slide the unlock button, I come to a black screen, and could only access apps through the recent applications, which is usually only maps (hold home button). Unfortunately, I can't get into setting to enable usb debugging to flash a new rom and I cannot find a rom for this phone anywhere! Would anyone who has this phone rooted, copy their rom and upload it please or tell me where to find it!

I have already tried hard resetting the phone and I have to do that every time I want the phone to turn on without freezing on the android screen.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones