1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cannot get into recovery mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OP4500, Apr 24, 2012.

1. OP4500

OP4500 Newbie

I used the all in one tool to root my spectrum and install clockworkmod recovery, installed broken out 1.1, then later updated to 1.2.1, now I can't get back into recovery mode. I used "reboot into recovery" in ROM manager same as I did the last 2 times, but now it just brings up the LG logo, then black screen and I have to pull my battery to get the phone to boot back up.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cac2us

cac2us Well-Known Member

Are you giving it about 60 to 70 seconds?
    My wife's phone seems like it went comatose but if I give it some time..
    Also, I use ROM Toolbox for best results.

3. Neph81

Neph81 Android Expert

Actually, this is answered in the CWM Touch recovery thread.

"You phone will now reboot and hopefully into CWM recovery touch. If you get a blank screen, I have found this typically means your phone has been on too long. Fully power it off and leave it for a bit. Then turn it on and try the "adb reboot recovery" command again, or use a program like Rom Manager to get into recovery."

4. bones420la

bones420la Android Enthusiast

i always just use the trusty button combo... it always works and i just keep the cwm bootloop zip on my sd just in case i need it

LG Spectrum Forum

The LG Spectrum release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1830mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews