1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

cannot install or update apps on Asus TF101

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ekobena, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ekobena

ekobena Lurker

I`ve been using Asus TF101 for over a month now. Last week, it started refusing to install or update apps. I tried everything. So far, i`ve reset the tablet at least 7 times, i`ve wiped clean every cache (googleplay cache, download mgr cache, google services framework cache), restarted and restarted. when I launch an install - it stalls and stay at the "downloading" stage for hours. What is going on? I am running Ice Cream Sandwich.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining! :)

I am sorry you are having issues with your Transformer... I have no experience of this device, but if you head to ASUS Eee Pad Transformer - Android Forums then I am sure that someone who has the same tablet will be able to offer some solutions :)

Hope you find this place useful :)

3. Austrie

Austrie Android Expert

Welcome To AndroidForums. Your best bet, is to ask in your device section: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer - Android Forums

Though, whenever I flash a non-Stock based ROM this happen when you first the ROM. I would advise reflash ROM, making sure you wipe everything, and when you try to download a app let it sit for five minutes and then see if it started yet.