1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cannot open camera or take pictures?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jessinia, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Jessinia

Jessinia Lurker

So I try to take a picture, and when I click on camera it says "Your SD Card is full" So I go to gallery to delete some items. But when I click on gallery it says "Not enough memory. Delete some items." So I decided to delete some apps, right now I only have one app and it has 1.2 MB. I then went to manage apps>all>gallery> and then did clear cache and data. It still doesn't work! I feel like I've tried everything! I only have 20 contacts in my phone, 1 app, 6 pictures, (that I can't view) no messages, but it will not let me open my camera or gallery! What should/can I do?

2. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert

Hi there !

Reading your post, I am not sure what the problem is but sounds to me like your phone seems to be stuck in a sort of Low Memory mode. My suggestion, if you have not already tried it, is to do a Factory Reset. You go to the Google Play Market to see all of the apps you have ever downloaded, and then re-install your apps.

Samsung Replenish Forum

The Samsung Replenish release date was 8th May. Features and Specs include a 2.8" inch screen, 2MP camera, 256GB RAM, MSM7627-2 processor, and 1160mAh battery.

8th May
Release Date
Reviews