• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot open camera or take pictures?

Jessinia

Lurker
Apr 28, 2012
So I try to take a picture, and when I click on camera it says "Your SD Card is full" So I go to gallery to delete some items. But when I click on gallery it says "Not enough memory. Delete some items." So I decided to delete some apps, right now I only have one app and it has 1.2 MB. I then went to manage apps>all>gallery> and then did clear cache and data. It still doesn't work! I feel like I've tried everything! I only have 20 contacts in my phone, 1 app, 6 pictures, (that I can't view) no messages, but it will not let me open my camera or gallery! What should/can I do?

Hi there !

Reading your post, I am not sure what the problem is but sounds to me like your phone seems to be stuck in a sort of Low Memory mode. My suggestion, if you have not already tried it, is to do a Factory Reset. You go to the Google Play Market to see all of the apps you have ever downloaded, and then re-install your apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones