• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cannot see paid apps

This may be a redundent post but I have searched long and hard for weeks and I can't find anything. I have a g1, non jail broke, non adp1, and running rc33 in the US. I did get ismartphone hardware unlock, not a software unlock. It is basically a very thin chip that go in with your sim card. When I first got this chip the paid apps worked fine. Infact everything worked, I did a restore to clear out my buddies info and used a tmobile chip to reactivate and it went to att no problem. Now I can't see the apps. (yes, i have a data plan) I don't know why it worked before (a few days ago), and it refuses now.

When I push menu in the app market, There use to be a sub-option of "view" anymore. It used to give the option of viewing either paid or free apps or all. That option is no longer available. Maybe that will explain something. Is there another update i should be receiving soon?
Thanks for all the help in advance.

Dave

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones