• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot send Pictures

You will need to call boost. When sending a pic your phone links with their servers. Sounds like its not routing the message. Also make sure your data usage is on and wifi is off when sending. Could also be your phone not automatically connecting to your data.

that is true too, because i ended up out of my normal service area not to long ago..my mobile data went down for some of it and i could not send or recieve pics...but other things were acting wonky too. yesterday i was playing with some battery saving options and killed my mobile data , and the same thing was happening, I ended up having to add a mobile data toggle to my power controls to get it back, so i could easily turn my mobile back on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones