• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot send SMS

We need more information. Such as, what SMS app are you using, have you changed service providers - anything relevant to SMS might help. Including of course *exactly* what the 'Failed' message says. And, have you contacted your service provider?
My SIM card is Pay-on-the-go card. You buy 5 euro credit for example and put on the phone by a code number. Maybe the card is starting to run out and needs a new one when runs out too much. Calls are still working. It still has a 1 euro. I will check this tomorrow when i buy new credits and hope is this.

Upvote 0
We need more information. Such as, what SMS app are you using, have you changed service providers - anything relevant to SMS might help. Including of course *exactly* what the 'Failed' message says. And, have you contacted your service provider?
I'm using a Samsung SMS app (no name). I didn't changed service providers. The failed message says 'Failed'. I still didn't contacted my service provider before i
buy some new credits. But i still have 1 euro credit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones