1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cannot Sync - OS X Mountain Lion Contacts with S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adrezs69, Aug 13, 2012.

1. adrezs69

adrezs69 Lurker

Hi,
    Just got my S3, nice phone if I could actually sync contacts to it form my iMac ..
    Sorry I am a newby to the Android world
    - Tried sync contacts with iTunes to Google Account, the contacts don't appear in Google Contacts therefore don't appear on S3
    - Downloaded Kies from Samsung tried to install onto iMac cannot proceed with the install because Kies is only supported on OS X 10.7 at the moment, is there a version that supports 10.8 of OS X ?
    - Tried to use SyncMate to Sync the contacts to the S3, appears to be doing something but no contacts

Sorry to sound like a dip shit, but can someone please provide some pointers on OS X 10.8 / Google Contacts or something

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kmf

kmf Android Enthusiast

I've read that there are currently issues with the SGSIII and Mt Lion. I believe more with Mt Lion than with the SGSIII. Hopefully there will be some resolve to this soon.

3. Macmagoo

Macmagoo Newbie

Get a little app called AB2CSV. You will find it in the iTunes app store. It will create a CSV file from your address book. Upload the CSV file to Google contacts etc etc.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews